Ahead of the Transformations 2017 conference which begins on 30 August in Dundee, United Kingdom, SustainaMetrix have published a series of podcasts with the conference organizers, speakers and participants. The conversations highlight themes of personal and professional transformation, environmental stewardship, climate change, human behaviour and evaluation of transformation in practice.
The series features conversations with:
- Ioan Fazey, Professor in the Department of Geography and the Director of the Centre for Environmental Change and Human Resilience (CECHR) at the University of Dundee in Dundee, Scotland;
- Ninian Stuart, Founding Director and Head of Strategy of the Centre for Stewardship, based at Falkland, Fife, Scotland;
- Karen O’Brien, Professor in the Department of Sociology and Human Geography at the University of Oslo, Norway;
- Susi Moser, Senior Adviser to the Transformations to Sustainability programme, and Director and Principal Researcher of Susanne Moser Research & Consulting; and
- Michael Quinn Patton, a specialist on the art and science of program evaluation, and author of many books, including Utilization-Focused Evaluation.